Durant Trails
  • Can I rent the pool for pool parties?
     The pool cannot be rented for pool parties but the clubhouse is available for rentals during the swimming season.
  • Do I need to submit a request to cut down trees in my yard?
    Yes, you need to fill out an Arc request to cut down trees in your yard.  Please make sure you talk with your neighbors and check your boundary lines before making any plans.
  • Do I need to submit a request to install a fence?
    Yes, please fill out the Arc request form and turn it to Charleston Management before work begins.
  • Do I need to submit a request to paint my house the same color?
    Yes, sometimes colors fade or your home may have been painted a color not in the new approved color palette.
  • How do I rent the clubhouse?
     You will need to contact Charleston Management to check for availability and then fill out the appropriate paper work.
  • How far in advance do I need to submit my arc request? .
    You need to allow at least 30 days for approval however requests are usually approved sooner
  • What are the pool hours?
    The pool hours are 7am to 9 pm.
  • What day is our garbage/recycling collection?
      Our collection day is Wednesday.  Recycling is bi-weekly. Please put out trash the night before and store cans out of view from the front of the house.
  • What do I do if my pool/tennis key is not working?
    Please contact Charleston Management.
  • What is the non emergency number for Raleigh Police?
  • Where do I get a pool/tennis key?

     You can request a pool/tennis key at Charleston Management located at 812 Salem Woods Drive.
  • Where do I pay my HOA dues?
    Dues are paid to Charleston Management Company, 919-847-3003
  • Who do I call if a street light is out?
    Please contact Charleston Management Company to report a street light outage.